26 January 2009

Nice to meet everyone at the agency again!

I arrived to Warsaw on Saturday evening. It felt really strange leaving Arlanda in Stockholm with only three people on board. I was the only person waiting for luggage at the airport.

My first day at work is over, including the nice dinner I had with my dear colleague Beata. I´m happy to be back and my computer and desk was ready, waiting for me. I worked here during the the autumn for 4 months and now I´m looking forward to new projects and new clients! This week we are going to make a 3 months plan for my development and stay in the agency.

Tomorrow there is a client meeting and we will get more information regarding the brief I´m going to be engaged in. We need more information to know the width of the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment